Sunday day of rest and into the homestead

Here in Illinois, it's raining big time and most of the snow has turned to liquid along with the add rain we are looking pretty green around here. I think today I will start my Giant Pink Hybrid Amaryllis from a dear art buddy I received in a gift exchange a while back. Seems fitting to start that and I will put it in my studio and be patient for its growth. That will be a wonderful gift in a few weeks or so.. Right about when the spirit will need some renewed hope...

I began the Artist way again, it's been over 10 years now that I've done this sometime twice a year... you would think I'd be past this but I'm not... Each time I begin I'm refreshed with a new attitude and perspective and it so keeps me grounded in all the spiritual and creative things that are so important in my life.

I'm needed to do the family food shopping and tend to the homestead... good day for it being that it's all rainy and all.

well off to eat some good breakfast and work on the ground parts of my life.

Comments

  1. I'm ready to be "grounded" too, Laura. Let's begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that amaryllis will be so beautiful! All sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts