Day 5 of this little personal challenge I'm assigning myself. Working in gray scale or black and white, color scheme and in a sketchbook.
After thinking about being still and about 5 pages in my journal of ramble, dumping, whining and then some wonderful gratitude I had a flood of ideas... every once in a while I get into the sugars and it makes me emotional a wreck...lets call it what it is, I fell off the wagon. And then I have a bout of emo-coaster'ing and then get back in the wagon.
Flood of ideas....
- paint my drums or start to paint them...I've got 4 from last year I had planned on painting.
- use my scroll saw and cut out some smaller books for a class ideas..which that means I have to create a book, photograph the steps and write up a lesson plan...well I don't have to but Love to do it.
- create a new house piece from this image..
- Create a new collage totem and photograph the steps for a class next year.
- gather inspiration and stuff, plus photograph some steps for the another online class idea.
- continue to create small journals for the Fall, Holiday sales etc...
- and prepare description for more fall classes as I'll be teaching close to home between workshop that I travel and want to keep them going and make them different from each others...so much to do.
So as I've heard....you get on the pitty pot and then there's a time to flush and get off...enough whining about my lot in life....and get clean about my food.....life is much better, though harder when the cravings come...but so much better when I stay in the wagon called Life.
Rambles I know, self Pep talks, re-adjustments what ever...I'm excited now.