A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Five Imaginary Lives.....

If you had Five other lives to lead, what would you do in each of them?

My first response is this...


1. A drummer circle leader
2. A creative circle leader
3. A creative space and gallery owner
4. Author of how to books-Collage Art 
5. Always reinventing my personal Artist....book maker, best collage artist I can be, sculptor in clay. 
6. Owner of large land space for horses, animals, big pole barn for workshop-art shop


Now I questions...imaginary lives....I have to say I'm not that imaginary about the lives...I'm pretty ground there...

Does this sound weird if I say I like my life...and what I'm doing and growing with in the life I have manageable growth steps...

this is a task to do in the Artists Way and well done now...can check it off this week...need to fit in an artist date and a trip to the dollar store with a few bucks to see what I can gift the inner artist with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura