A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, September 01, 2017

#11 Foundation Work


Foundation Work, Collage Sketch #11
8 x 8 on 80 lb. drawing paper
I had wanted to go softer and lighter in value and then I started to listen to the papers I picked and forgot all about what my intention where from the start.  As I sand the magazine papers I also thinking about how to recreate the papers for later collage works.  There is more pencil lines brought back into papers then before which I do like.  

1 comment:

  1. Such a creative piece of Foundation Work using Collage Sketch...
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura