A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

4 done 9 more to go....

 Read the Sign...4 x 8 on 140lb. watercolor paper collage with tack iron

 Rising Rhythm 4 x 8 140 lb. watercolor paper Collage with a tack iron

 Towering Winds, 4 x 8 140 lb. collage on watercolor paper with tack iron

House in the City, 4 x 8 collage on 140 lb. watercolor paper with tack iron

1 comment:

  1. Nice start. I love House in the City. I had never heard of the 13 collage event until I started following you. Imagine my surprise to find another artist I started following at about the same time was also involved! I can't wait to see what your next 9 will look like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura