A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Blurred image of a bison...but I was there..


To add to my chunky journal I stopped off at Fermi Lab and sketched a quick image of the Bull laying out there by himself...hard to see them next to a fences but happy to see these lovely creature. the brown on the paper is the dirt from the ground where I was standing...No it's not bison dung...lol..
I just got done dropping off some art at Water Street Studio's and felt a need to venture off the path a bit and ground myself.
I came home and continued with the raw umber brown on the prayer flags....10 down 50 to go...

I'm enjoying limited palette and tools...pushes that creativity.   One thing I learned...you can't write a word and expect it to be read the write way...it will come out the opposite when printing with the gelli plates...silly but well got to make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura