Here is my Creative vision board for 2017.
This one I had to say good-bye too, It was hard...it's only paper glued to a board...Right? But because of this board so many new things were joyed this year because of it.
- continued to eat whole and healthy
- took up horseback riding lessons, which I'm still taking
- made bohemian dream catchers
- Created leather bound books
- give myself a treat by taking a retreat
- worked on my stress with yoga and breathing
- Knowing the feeling of being lost and a good glance at the board here and I knew I wasn't Lost.
- fell in deeper to my connection with nature and spirituality
- created work from the heart
- Taught four classes on line
There is much more that made itself present during the year I didn't keep track of just tried to be more present to it. I know there was transformation throughout the year and it was more about the rediscovery of my own personal truths, and beliefs.