A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, November 11, 2016

How to fix it~


Here is the copy of a sketch out of my sketch book and then I re did it again on a piece of watercolor paper...Next in class we were to create papers to use...instead of a free for all paper making session.   Trying something different with my students.



Just added a few small piece and varnished it up...but this is my collage I was working on in class to show them all the things you can do...well for this class that is. 12 x 16 wood panel, Collage, "How to Fix it" 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Laura - LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding red always makes an art work sparkle. My aunt used to say that every room should have a touch of red in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the red too...it's a bold move these days.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura