A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, November 18, 2016

Change....


I had to take the tipi down.....the poor thing was just falling apart as I looked at it.  It's made of Cotton Duck Canvas and with some protection on it...but being out in the elements does takes it's toll on things.  I have a new one waiting for me to paint it this winter season.  I'm not sure what but I do know it will come to me.

Heading out for a little get away with the Husband this weekend and looking forward to it...seems we both need to have a moment to flee and run away and wander a bit.  Holiday stuff is upon us with Thanksgiving and many family and friends coming over...As we say in our house, This isn't my first Rodeo.

I have two big turkeys being the process of thawing in the refrigertor...some food shopping has been and we are getting excited.

Well off to tend a to a few things...promised the husband Chocolate chip cookies to take with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura