A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Still working the Vision Board

Do you see the gal with the Jeans on and basket on her hip...that's what I felt like yesterday.  Though I didn't look like here if was feeling that was with me all day. Not sure if I put this up or not...probably did I'll keep working with it till the end of August then I change my section of the Creative Vision board.  Every two months...My own personal mentor, spiritual direction meter I guess I would say.

So I had this set to post yesterday but the morning got away from me...turned it in for self care and did my cleansing shower and then a good hour of yoga.   I was so happen to have the body responding so well to the yoga.  I know I've been trying to up the exercise levels...I so easily can go to the lazy side of things these days.  Especially sitting behind a computer.

Well with good stuff happen at every turn I share with you the "Simply Art"  Clothing from Micheal Phillips Ltee line...

Link for this in a pdf   Here

And my latest Newsletter with more info about the Trunk show it Here. 

OK got to go and met up with a Art Director....Not sure where this will lead but it's a fun adventure.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura