Warm up exercises today

 Small warm up exercise...6 x 6 watercolor paper with three pieces of magazines only.  All papers were coated with polymer medium after any altering is done to the surface with acrylic paints after sanding. Tape is applied to the edges, when cut off presentation is clean and framed.


Sometimes when I'm teaching a class on line I can't help myself and be inspired to create too. Even though I've done that for the lesson. It's an assignment and when given an assignment one must do it..Right?  Limiting the students and myself to only using three pieces of paper is a nice challenge, pushes the creative level...as of  this is all I have to work with how can I use what I have.

Comments

  1. Such powerful little images, Laura ! Limiting the palette is really a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts