A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Completed my piece today.


I had to do some of the tweaking and adding a few small details here and there.. 


Oak-Painted Mare, War Pony Series, 24 x 36 
This piece has taking on a fall season, Which is great with the color I added. Two thick coats of polymer and I also put two coats of varnish.  Just wanted to make sure because of the layers.  

I had some black gesso, stored in the room so I primed my next one and a sanded a skate deck and also primed it with black gesso yesterday and today add two coats of polymer to the surface so it can be read for whatever comes next.  

I also get my butt back in gear and went under the one art tables and declutter and red dotted items. Now my recycling bin has two big bin of magazines...now I don't know why I'm saving for the world...Like were are all going to need magazines to collage with then. 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura