- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2018
- Collage Art for your Collection
- Self - Published Collage Book
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Sign Up-On Line Classes
- Collage Meditation
Tuesday, March 01, 2016
Drop off and sticks
I mentally asked in a prayerful way if it was OK to uses the branches to make talking sticks and listened a while and then felt good feelings so I will accept those as yes it was good to use them.
It's important to know the objects going into the process of creating a talking stick. You always wish for the good energy.
I will let them before a while and listen to them and see what will be next as of the natural objects that speak loudly to be combined.
Heading off to drop off this work at Oak Park Library...group exhibit with the Midwest Collage Society. Just letting traffic die down some before I head out.