A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Setting the mind and heart in line...

I love my home
I love cooking and chopping and listening to music while I do that...and today it's Stevie Nicks..which 

I love Stevie Nicks, little nose voice, her looks and what she sings about. 
I love it when I hear Randy in the Garage working on something. 

I love my animals following me all around the house..though times I fall over them. 
I love having a studio up stairs in my house

I love my yard and all the yard work
I love my tipi
I love the cattails across the street

I do love my life. 

I love it when ideas flood out so fast I can't keep up with them...and I get frustrated and feel like I'm failing. 
I love to share these idea with others 
I love watching and witnessing others discover what the can do with a little positive coaching and some good old fashion play. 

I love the change of seasons
as one comes in and one leaves. 

I love having a house full of people and hosting though it work its worth it as long as they are like minded souls. 

I love very windy days I feel like my soul is being ask to come out and play. 
I love the woods, 
I love hiking in the woods
I love when I encounter winged and four legged friends

I love that my dad taught me things about taking care of the property. 
I love my dad for being the man he is. 

I love my husband for the man that he is...though I'm always trying to improve him...he's a knight in my life. 

I do love to eat
I kind love myself...need work at that always feels like a ego thing. 

I love learning about Native American spiritual Ways and beliefs. 
I'm loving the mind, body and soul feeling of drumming. 

I do love to connect to the "Oh bigger Being Spirit out there" 


this will continue... 

I wish I could keep this loving thought pattern and feeling. I think again this will be part of the journey this year. No Goals...galleries and got to's...that works best when I follow a natural flow....things have a way of working out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura