Walking

I didn't get out for my walk yesterday but this morning I'll be doing two of them...one with the dogs in the big park and one with me in the woods.

I have had the most awesome time for my first time at traveling and teaching a collage workshops. I had two of three of my daughters come with. They were a big help to us all as they would come in later in the day and help us pack up.   They were able to have a full day of exploring Tucson which they did with Gusto.  Hiking was on the agenda and the accomplished a few times.  My daughter Maddie took photo's through out the time but she too is getting back into her rhythm of life. I should have some extra images soon.

I walk to clear the mind, to listen for inspiration, to give thanks and be present in the moment. 

Comments

Popular Posts