A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Walking

I didn't get out for my walk yesterday but this morning I'll be doing two of them...one with the dogs in the big park and one with me in the woods.

I have had the most awesome time for my first time at traveling and teaching a collage workshops. I had two of three of my daughters come with. They were a big help to us all as they would come in later in the day and help us pack up.   They were able to have a full day of exploring Tucson which they did with Gusto.  Hiking was on the agenda and the accomplished a few times.  My daughter Maddie took photo's through out the time but she too is getting back into her rhythm of life. I should have some extra images soon.

I walk to clear the mind, to listen for inspiration, to give thanks and be present in the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura