Working in the studio...today

The spirit horse series is finished in plenty enough time for me to snap a picture here and look at them for a few days.  Though the horse are the same horse the patterns in the paper and the Abstract Landscapes help give them individuality. Well I hope I try to treat them that way when creating them.

I created two of these today and got them all mounted...been a busy beaver in the studio...I've been cutting foam core for the backing of the prints too.  Felt really good to be in the studio.

I reserved the hotel for myself when I go to Algoma WI to drop off Art at The Flying Pig, I would like to do some horseback riding but not sure if they will be open. So just going to hang out and see what happens for the day and then swing around to my parent's house and say hi for a bit and head hope...but this is a week away...lots to get ready.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts