I believe and trust

Working on goals...writing them up and then heading out tonight to my Art tribe meeting...Meeting a artistic gal today for a possible Mentoring relationships.

I read this early this morning in thoughts of writing out my goals or good intention for the year

There is a sense of unique purpose to my journey through life. I can hold tight to my course and meet the future with confidence.

The one steadfast image I have held on to for a very long time is...me in my denim's jumping in the old pick-up truck with dogs on the seat next to me and we bounce our way down the road a bit.  Stop at the studio and get out, dogs run out and around the back to do there exploring and me, I unlock the door and walk in.  Take off my jacket and hang it up in exchange for my apron.  Get the fire started and some hot water going for tea.  Then I pull off the tarp and look at my big collage piece that will be going to a gallery soon.

sold now but a picture of our old pick-up truck, Lucille. 


Future with Confidence...not unmanageable to me and not a major task but the dream or image this holds in my heart and mind and soul...is what keeps me going and for whatever reason a unique purpose.  I believe that I don't know what is in store for me...but I believe and trust in it for good orderly direction.   So I will start with a mission statement so to speak for my year a head and my work this year is balance seeking it in all aspect of my life...

Comments

  1. That's a wonderful vision! Hang onto it!! It can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, it's a been a vision for oh so long...all started in with the Artist way and some task work I did...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts