A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

shared art

Maria Avila 

Mixed media Artist
artista24horas.blogspot.com.br

Maria and I have shared comments back and for though out the years...I think even shared some art from the Collage Exchange done with Dale Copeland.   The internet is a great place when used as opportunities to connect. I had to share this piece this morning because something connected with her about my collage sketch I posted in my Tack Down Tuesday newsletter...and well when I saw this I was in awe...I really do enjoy viewing it...and Maria thank you for your kind words. 

1 comment:

  1. This has a bold look. Thanks for sharing it = )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura