A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Was out and about yesterday

I don't go out to the big stores that much...but yesterday I was following the trail through Ikea and stumble upon this stool.  I bought one and assembled and it's pretty sturdy.  So with that I think I'll get me about 8 more...same price as the 5 gallon buckets and they stack on top of each other so when not in use for a circle talk they will able to stack nicely and not take up room and I won't have to find a place for the bucket lids if I did that....


There's a section around the inside of the tipi that the patio blocks doesn't cover so I was thinking of some kind of mulch, then the ideas of cedar bedding that you would use for the small critters would smell so nice...so you can see I was out and about gather some stuff.  Along with food shopping I was in the kitchen doing some cooking and food prep for the week.  I also needed to get some last minute things for the workshop coming up next week. 



 
My one garden square is over flowing with green abundance there...and if you can see I have a spaghetti squash down on the left hand side of the photo here and I think another one growing inside...there's already some tomatoes coming out too.

Well next on the list to purchase is a air mattress for the tipi...I do plan on sleeping out side in it a few times soon...but got to wait till I get back from the workshop. It will be a treat...


3 comments:

  1. It's all shaping up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that it is Jo....kind of wild I would say....with a little help from all my family and the big man up stairs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura