Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Morning Meditation....

Forever I seek
belonging 
wholeness and heart....

Old vulnerable spots block growth....

Skills not learned....acceptance not felt of self. 
Is this the truth I've lived....? 

Carried  heavy  hidden...

Falsehoods...



I question and then I just let it fall to the floor and do....act on what is. Magazines and a glue stick...  I've carried around stuff for a long time....

I'm honestly thinking of a rode trip to WI....to see the Kandinsky Exhibit....I'll leave it at that.... When and were....?

2 comments:

  1. You got me thinking about "belonging" so I looked up the meaning and also words that are close in meaning. Synonyms of words always broaden my thinking. I have to ask, to what don't you feel you belong? From my perspective, you are the most connected person I know. Oh.....as soon as I typed those words I remembered our conversations about being alone in a crowd. Are we talking about something deeper than physical belonging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the Kandinsky exhibit?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura