A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, June 13, 2014

For my collection of crows and a play

 Up at Dillman's Franice G. was creating this piece and I saw it and thought....hmmm I would like to see if she would sell this to me.  You see I have a collection of image, photos, art and prints of crows...go figure right? and she didn't responded back to me when I said I wanted to buy it...and look what arrived in the mail yesterday.  So delighted to receive this...Thanks Francie!!!



A while back I taught a Artist Way class at Mayslake, One of the students at the time was in the process of being cast for this musical. The students and I all wanted to go see her and well I wasn't able to go last Saturday as I had the art fair and I'm always puddle of mud in the evenings after being attentive for 8 hours so I opted not to go...but I went last night which I was really excited about going. I guess on Thursday nights you can stay after the play/musicals and ask question of the cast. So my friend and I stayed and listened to what was shared.  It was a wonderful humorous evening. Laughed and laughed...so real in spotting our human behavior out.  Wonderful performance Anne Marie and Harry her Husband too!  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely little piece to add to your collection, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Francie wouldn't take anything for her piece so I donated to the Hinsdale Humane Society...paying it forward...thanks Francie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura