Blender Kitty...visits with Andy the Alley Cat.

 Here's Sophie on the kitchen table visiting with Andy the Alley cat.  Do you remember a few weeks ago I adopted Andy and he sit with me every morning on top of the "spotting things good jar"  I know a silly name for it but it's stuck with me...any who....I wanted to share with you the to of them.   I chatted on Tuesday with my Mentor Carol and it was a really good chat...well I should say mostly one side but she shared some good points and encouragement along with some good laughs.



This is a great picture of Sophie's her green eyes and the blender effect of color on your body...we laughed when she was just a young thing it looked like some one tossed all the colors in a blender and this is how she came out.  We love both our kitties...My Oldest daughter is really in awe that Andy's creator is just around 11 year's old...She thought it was a really good job. Well off to relax a bit before bead time.  Thanks Carol for asking how the cats are....and then their I have a nice pick of them both.




Comments

  1. She's amazing! Yes, her mom couldn't choose a color so she got them all! So cute! And glad she likes her new "friend". She's looking like "why doesn't he say something?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she had just taken a good smell of Andy and by the time I got the phone camera set to take a picture i got a funny look of her...not bad but one of Hmmmm these smells?

      Delete
  2. So Sophie's finally taking an interest in the new housemate. cats can be so aloof.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts