A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tending to self today

I have picture from my class but that means I've got to sit behind my computer screen long then I do...so I've decided to tend myself first and get going on the day and so where through out the day more time will come and I can post some great picture from the class, The Art of Layering in Collage.
Staying on track steady as she goes....
So excited though, just found out I will be teaching the Artist Way at Mayslake...wasn't sure, it's a big commitment for those that make the choice but it's one that will be well worth it.

 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura