No Pictures from Workshop...

Yah what's that all about....we with 11 students and one day...what can I say we worked our little fanny's off. I completely forgot to pull the camera out, no time.   They were pooped by the end of the day.  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad things but there was smiles on their faces. 

I was able to see the campus here on the Clearing site and that was beautiful, the saw dust paths into the woods is awesome and the growth of the woods is so beautiful.  No Crows this morning out side the window but I did have Cardinals singing back and forth to each other. 

I will begin this morning with a small group of people but with the same gusto as a larger one.  I plan on going down early as I like to be in the big studio space and work little on something...centers me too. Or I may venture out and a morning walk.

So wild I had this dream the first night of sleeping that my one dog Hank woke me up by laying his head on my body. And I have to say it was so real I jumped up, never have I had that happen before. Heck I barely remember any of my dreams...I always thought I didn't dream...Had to share it with the husband...he just laughed, maybe Hank is thinking good and hard about you.

Short and sweet...On to a cooler day up there and with Intuitiveness for creativity.

Comments

Popular Posts