A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dresses

Hi all...So the husband asks..."what you do go out and buy a whole bunch of dresses?"  and I had said No had them all just decided to treat myself all this week till Monday some way special and by wearing a sun dress or something like this it makes me feel special.  So I tried on a few before I decided on a quick little sun dress I bought last year and never ware it because it was a bit to tight...now having lost a bit of weight it fits...Luck me as I continue this week of Celebration I decided to fit a walk in but then it turned into a granny run out at the woods.  Stopped off at the market and pick up Ham and cheese for the Husband as he likes his sandwiches and then enjoy a few slices of fresh watermelon before heading to bed.

Out to continue walking or maybe a granny run this morning and then putting the hardware hangers on the back of my pink and gray piece...as you see it's finished but I'll wait to show a picture of it.   Then time to switch the studio around for assemblage...the violin must get done!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura