A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Been feeling a bit Goofy lately

Yes have to admit it...Holidays, finding out I like things set in my time, my way...sounds so spoiled...no just getting older is all...weeding things out as of that I don't need this, don't like that and this isn't working any more then what's left is what I like and I go and get settled in and then I've got a new day head and the routine is all knocked off kilter with Holiday stuff...terrible that all I want to do is get going on some ideas and put them into action...I can't do what I want.....whining like big baby again.. OK vented that out...or darn I do that? 

I've gotten better as of it's just started now this week prior years it was a good month before the holiday events..but I'm working on my anxiety about it all and plus I've not over booked myself with events and left the time open a bit.. kind of flopping around through till afterwards. 

I have the hardest time being quiet after being so use to full blow busy...

So the brain never shuts down totally...as I was driving home I took a risk and went to Village Hall of Darien and when in side and asked...afraid I would hear no and burst my bubble I went anyways.  I came to the counter and asked the woman if there is an ordinance for having Chickens...yes that's right I asked..and they said there is no ordinance for having chickens in Darien but there is an ordinance for having animals that make loud noises...so no Rooster I guess...can't keep them quiet.

Then later on I was preparing my email blast on the computer for the Tack Down Tuesdays I send out  and received an email announcing that I was accepted for a new book by North light Books that is coming out soon and Three of my big collage made it in...How cool is that?  The book will be called INCITE I believe but more details will come as I receive them too.   Well off to take care of the day and wrap some presents. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura