A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, November 19, 2012

Breaking it down...small steps

Today starts the week where I as many other start preparing for the thanksgiving meal.  I have a large group of family and friends coming this year and that means will I have enough food?  So I've cooked  one turkey yesterday and made gravy and will cook the other one on the day of Thanksgiving.  The polish side in us/me likes to have the bread dumplings and the stuffing/dressing and sauerkraut plus all the other good foods so I'll be making the bread dumplings which have been handed down to me by my mother in law. I think they are bohemian..so that's also another side of the family culture...big Carb-eaters...Comfort foods...mmmm. 

I got up way to early today and was circling the wagons about some new opportunities that are coming my way.. Out in West Chicago there's a gallery and group of people interested in me coming out there to teach workshop...and then I need to speak to North Central College about the possibly  there too.

All good...

Well going to keep the body moving and get a walk in today and the studio time to do my tack down Tuesday.

much to be thankful for this year....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura