A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, September 09, 2012

 Outdoor Studio is Open and what a great day it was yesterday... so many people came out and a few walked away with a nice selection for their homes or early holiday shopping I hear a few say.


 As you drive up to the homestead this is what you will see.


And you enter the driveway.. I have today as my last day for the show this year and then it's week long process of take down..I'm so grateful I don't have to rush...I'm Home!!

I might have to compete with the Bears Game but I'll have my Game Face on too. So I'll see what trouble I can get into..or not.

Again thank you all for stopping by it was a wonderful day and you all made it even brighter.
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful display Laura...and great weather. A wonder you had any left, you do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo...
    Thanks I had hope to move more out but just have to find the right person for each piece and I hear it may take about 10 years..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura