A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, May 14, 2012

What a great day it was...

It was an amazing day yesterday,  My second oldest daugther cut the lawn for the first time...My other daughter weeded the front bricks for me and I went for a walk with a dear friend and we were gone for about 2 hours. My son bought me a Blue Hydrangea and my other daughter bought me flowers and a box of Mary Jane Candy...I love that stuff, not good for the teeth or the body but I indulged in it. 
Sounds Crazy but I was in my back yard weeding my brick path and the patio area. We had bus load of Maple seeds drop this year. So I was waiting for the last to fall and then clean them up.  I then went to our local Kmart and picked up  a round patio table cloth and cushion for the four chairs. Set some indoor plants out on the table and it's looking pretty inviting. When I came in my second oldest daughter was cooking dinner. This really was the best mother's day. I didn't expect at thing and I received so much.. Love my family and my home.

I was able to purchase some native plants at the forest perserve sale and I'm hoping to plant them before I have to head out this coming weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely wonderful! :-)
    I love the days that are filled with small, thoughtful items; they leave the biggest impact.

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That the do Anne..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the like button? Beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh I meant to say that they do...now I'm forgetting the Y's..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura