LaGrange Art League, Collage 1 Day workshop Aprill 22nd 2012












This was a 1 day collage workshop, I packed everyone papers that they would be using and the number of papers they would use. Limiting them but yet it's a good thing as it makes the students work with what they have with out knowing it their creativity starts to kick in.  They were a wonderful group of students.. John my youngest with a group of woman stood his own quite well. He made a wonderful Collage for his mom for Mothers Day or if not maybe just because. Again they trusted me fully and went along with what ever I said to do and as I promised them it would all come together in the end.

Comments

  1. looks like it was a great workshop and you came well prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts