A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, April 23, 2012

LaGrange Art League, Collage 1 Day workshop Aprill 22nd 2012












This was a 1 day collage workshop, I packed everyone papers that they would be using and the number of papers they would use. Limiting them but yet it's a good thing as it makes the students work with what they have with out knowing it their creativity starts to kick in.  They were a wonderful group of students.. John my youngest with a group of woman stood his own quite well. He made a wonderful Collage for his mom for Mothers Day or if not maybe just because. Again they trusted me fully and went along with what ever I said to do and as I promised them it would all come together in the end.

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a great workshop and you came well prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura