A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, April 02, 2012

Heading off to Riverside Brookfield High School

Healing from the Inside
12 x 12 Collage on panel

This piece is one of many that I'll be showing the class today, well not one class but three...I'm scheduled to present a few demo's today to three different class of art students.  When I went in a few weeks ago and I am totally amazed at what the students were doing.  My mind is on keep it simple..I have a tendency to pack it all in and then it's hard for everyone to follow...I know why I do that it's because I want to share as much as I can in as little as time I can.. So trying the "keep it simple" process and I know it will all work out.. I've done my home work and I'm packed and ready, things are precoated and taped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura