Naperville's class

 Eileen has a passion for the textures so she is exploring her fiberous papers. and drilling a hole throw the clay board to add a wooden button.
Geri is having a great fun with her deli papers... wonderful colors she is using... she said Orange is her color...

 Gwen is exploring a geometric side of herself with her printed papers.
Lori and Peggy are working on laying out their compositions.  Some wonderful piece are evolving. more photo's hopeful next week..I remember to take pictures this time.




Comments

  1. I'm a texture gal myself so that first picture is somewhat drool worthy. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts