A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Had a great plan and then it died out

I was trying to stick to my Mission mind action plan but my body had other ideas going on.. I couldn't help myself and I soaked in as much of the day as I could and I think I might have over did it...when I get myself a bit anxiety I can reach for food to numb me out or I can get out and go for a walk well I've been pushing the walking and did another 10 miles, 6 miles granny running and 4 miles dog walking.  extreme is what you might call it..but I took advantage of the day.

I had cranked out 31 one starters I'll call it the day before and yesterday I was only able to cut 20 12 x 12 tape off the edges, coat them and let them dry...I did start on three or a small series of 12 x 12 but they need a new morning eye...

Today I hope to get back up there and either cut the mats for the 25 mini abstract landscapes or pump out a few more 12 x 12's...

but yesterday in the woods and walking around the neighborhood was grand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura