#4 Tack Down Tuesday


November 22, 2011

"Rejoice in Life, Bear essentials", 8 x 8 artwork finished piece with mat and backing 12 x 12.

Materials Used:
140 lb watercolor paper, acrylics, painted engineer plans, altered magazines with citra solv, photo and word transfers and acrylic stamping with hot foil gold accents.

Meaning behind the art:
I created this piece because I need to put my energy some where that was good and think good thoughts. Creating art is just that place for me, meditative and spiritual.  Life is very precious and we really shouldn't take it for granted. But being caught up in all the hoopla of fast pace living we forget that we really only need the Bear Essentials.  All the extras are just a bunch of stuff we thing we have to drag around...so be thankful for the very simple things you have in you life right now and rejoice in life itself.


This collage will be at the One of a Kind show Dec 1,2,3 and 4

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts