A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Received a package in the mail today...



I received this little package in the mail today....Oh Thanks there Lady...and you know how you are..Love my buttons...when I was working at Handy Andy on Cass and 75th oh so long ago...I would wear a vest for work an on the vest was a collection of buttons...my vest got pretty heavy but it was always an attention grabber for the customers..and they sometimes would give me a button...so funny that I receive this still today...Kind of like a bumper sticker for your car...but instead you wear these...
again Thanks to a Kinderd Spirit out in Coal City...


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....I believe I know a "kindred spirit" who lives in Coal City!!! She's a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura