Heading out for a family thing

Today the family is heading to Braidwood for a surprise 50th birthday party for my husbands cousin..it should be a good time as long at the weather holds out...even if it doesn't will be a good time to see all the family that is coming in...This is when a friend of mine would say sit back and watch the movie and enjoy.. You know families when they get together...everyone has there part they play and my part will be the spectator and observer this time...well I will pitch in and give a hand when needed but there are younger generations going to be there and it will be a joy to see..


Still a bit frustrated with the blogger new set up here, I can't seem to get back in to the a post for editing after it's been posted.. I've checked and come to find out I'm not the only one with this problem...I hope they fix it soon.

well off to tend to morning things and tomorrow we will celebrate the twins 20th birthday.. Jake and Bernie our babies.. not really anymore... the youngest in our family.

Comments

Popular Posts