The Official Beginning of "Tack Down Tuesday's" On-line Collage Art Sales

Good Day Everyone,
Today is the first week of my on-line sales of collage art.  I've wanted to do this for some time now and I've dabbled in it awhile back and with some success.. "this is me taking a risk and jumping"...as all the good books say to do...You never know if you will succeed unless you try....

Now the details,
Each Tuesday I will post a piece of art work here on my blog.  They are manageable size piece easy shipping and affordable for great gift too. The materials used are all artist materials and the process of collaging is done with a heat seal iron..which us collage artist that use this technique call "Tacking Down"..hence the name Tack Down Tuesday's.. At this time most art will be the size of 8 x 8 on 140 lb. watercolor paper with a mat cut 2" all sides and with a nice backing board ready for an easy assemblage in a 12 x 12 frame... Shipping will be done with United States Post Office and not longer then about 2 weeks for delivery...

Easy piece will not be posted on my website this is a separate venue at this time only on my blog and very spontaneous at that...I like to create these like an uncensored stream of words in a diary,well mostly with out the words there may be a few now and then.. it will evolve as is should and take on a life of it's own.. that's my belief and I'm sticking to it...

OK as always I got the gift to gab and ramble on...To start off the week I have decided to post two pieces.. all comment are welcome or if you have question please feel free to contact me at lonecrow4@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.


High Winds
Art-8 x 8 on watercolor paper,  matted with backing 12 x 12, ready to frame.
Artists own handmade collage papers, using stains, resists,glazing and printing
All artwork is original and will be shipped to you within two weeks.

45.00 + tax and S/H

SOLD



Girls Day Fishing
Art 8 x 8 on watercolor paper, matted with backing 12 x 12, ready to frame.
Artists own handmade collage papers, using stains, and printing with image transfers
All artwork is original and will be shipped to you within two weeks.
45.00+ tax and S/H




Comments

  1. Hi Laura,

    I think you made mistake by placing SOLD on "Girls day fishing" and not on "High winds". I actually bought "High winds" and not "Girls day fishing. I think there is a problem with link because when you click under the "High winds" the link leads to PayPall and the title of the work shows "Girls day fishing".

    Sorry I just want to clarify misunderstanding before you ship.

    Regards,
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Svetlana,
    No fear..got it straighten out and you will be receive High Winds and Healing from the Inside...What can a say...new systems take a bit to iron out..

    I'll be mailing it out tomorrow.
    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura. I love your work and have been showing to my friends and they seem to like it as well. All you have to do is to have moe paintings for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts