A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Studio time yesterday

Taking a collage sketch and moving it in to a piece on canvas, I didn't have any red papers to work with so I used the blue green stained tissue paper.  And pushing myself to use colors I don't normal use..like pink and purple.

The piece is a 24 x 24 canvas and called "Thanks"  the title came from the first small pink square in the row of three...yes the three squares is another trade mark I use often in my work. 

I'll be hanging out in the studio today I hope but then I'm letting the day unravel as it may.. Wishing all Mothers a Happy Mother Day....

~v~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura