A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, May 12, 2011

a dream come true~graphics are on




A dream come true...well with some adjustments on my part..I had wanted a Dark blue VW Beetle but when I checked in on getting one a while back I found out it would be a lot of work need on the Man's part in the relationship here and that was to much to expect espeically if I wanted a really old one..and how would I haul the art around and all the other important stuff I needed.  So the little dream was sent away floating on a bubble that it was on before..not burst but just let go of...But I did need a new vehicle and we went looking and I was attracted to this odd little thing called a Transit by Ford.  Well one thing lead to another and I was able to get the Lisense plates that say LNCROW4 on it and now a design that started from the header up above on my blog which was my daughters design and it got carried into the design on the Transit you see here.  I can't believe it...pitch me I've got this excitment in me that hasn't come fully out yet...I feel like a little kid....Reality is I've got to bottle that excitment for a bit and get real...adult behavoir now...need to get my act together and be ready for the road trip...but isn't it cool !!

1 comment:

  1. Cool is right! Gorgeous, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura