A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, March 28, 2011

Heading out to Sugar Grove today

I"ve  just enough time to shower, eat and run this morning well with a little computer time but I'll have to share the rest of the two day Watermedia workshop photos.   It was a great time I so enjoyed myself being around a Elder Woman Artist...she's got a lot of spirit that one day I hope I can still carry around.
So I'm personally ready to go and do a bit of a road trip to Sugar Grove this morning, I have a 3 hour workshop with students at the Wauboness college..Anni Holm has hooked me up with this and I didn't last year too, students enjoyed them self greatly...always wish I had more time with them...all good though..

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura