A few pictures from class to day..session 1-composition in collage

 Cindy
 Linda
 Lori
 Rachelle
 Re's
 Drying those papers...
Terry's

I have one other student in the class, Eileen but at the time her pieces were in the rearranging mode..I'm sure I'll get some picture of her's next week...but I've tryed a new way to help the student's work with composition and that's by making a view finder and look through it at the magazine pages till we found something we liked and then put that in to motion as a starting off point.. was quite fun to see how everyone did. And I think they enjoyed the exercise.. 

Comments

  1. Look like some very inspired pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till next class which is the last class..wow already??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts