Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A few pictures from class to day..session 1-composition in collage

 Cindy
 Linda
 Lori
 Rachelle
 Re's
 Drying those papers...
Terry's

I have one other student in the class, Eileen but at the time her pieces were in the rearranging mode..I'm sure I'll get some picture of her's next week...but I've tryed a new way to help the student's work with composition and that's by making a view finder and look through it at the magazine pages till we found something we liked and then put that in to motion as a starting off point.. was quite fun to see how everyone did. And I think they enjoyed the exercise.. 

2 comments:

  1. Look like some very inspired pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till next class which is the last class..wow already??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura