A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Session 6 Creative Writing Journal 101 Part 4

 1. Gesso applied and texture is easily created by moving the old plastic card around...I use a left over gift cards to spead the gesso.
 2. Back side of the tab page with gesso applied
 3. Circle pages made from the candle I traced. Deli paper glued to the pages and then gesso applied.
 4.Scalloped pages with color and ribbons attached.
 scallop pages
 Scallop pages and one page with a part of a circle cut out..
 Scallop pages.
5. Circle pages with added stamps.
6. Circle pages with deli sheets. I'm using the big black clip to hold the pages open while I take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura