A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, October 04, 2010

1/2 Day- Day 3 of the Collage Workshop at Naperville Art League

Only two student were able to make it back on the 3rd day for a time to put it all into practice and to reassure what was taught...They all did so well.  Think they surprised themselves.  Some beautiful works came from this weekend.
Each time I teach the workshops I like to give a different size format to work with, as of the substrates are just 140 lb. watercolor paper and the sizes were 9 x 9 and I added the abstract landscapes...which is the easiest of the two but I show that last...Don't want anyone getting caught in one direction and not able to learn a little about composition which for me is a life long journey..

Well I need to add one of the students blogs as she's very inspiring herself..   http://petalsoffriendship.blogspot.com/  you can get a closer look at her works she produced in the workshop..

Now for a new week to start.....

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura