A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, August 02, 2010

I'm a morning person

I've always been a morning person and with the way the weather is I want to get as much done as I can before the heat of the day sets in...Like a morning walk, studio, homestead handy works etc.  I do my better writing too then if I need to..so how to pack it all in...don't know but the best way for me it to focus on a task and get'her done. as the one comedy says all the time.. Or as a dear friend of ours shared..."it's time to bust a move"  so with that I'm going to put it gear and get right down to it all... share more later...

1 comment:

  1. Bust a move! Started entering my vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura