2 day workshop collage, DuPage Art League Aug 7th and 8th, cont. 2

 This is one of the reason I need a large space to present a workshop, some how or another we take up the tables, floors and any other surface to lay the papers out to dry. Now today we will have all these papers at our side and collaging our little behinds off... Looking forward to doing that today!!!
 Caught Joan just before she was ready to venture into another paper..
 Maureen, Dianne, and Kristin, all creating more papers..
 Maureen's lovely lime green string stained papers, I have to say there were some great papers being made.
I remembered I had a camera with me, so as you can see a few shots of the student working out their papers.  Carol, Manvee and Joan are in this picture.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts