Friday, May 21, 2010

Dog and Ferret sitting

This is Darby and Honey the ferret is up stairs...we are petting sitting for Stevie's friend Ellen..Her father pass away down in Florida and things are a bit hairy now with all the details so the pets are with us. Darby is such an easy going dog... So with a loss there are some mini blessing like we get to fill a little loss with pet sitting.. I'm not sure how long they will be here
there doing good...Darby followed me around as I was vacuuming the homestead..thought that was a bit funny as usually the dog run..

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you are enjoying Darby. My dog barks at the vacuum cleaner. She/he? has very soulful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Darby looks very lost, and appreciative. So glad you could be there for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura