A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a walk in the woods can do~

Gemini, sign of the twins


When I give out ...as in my classes and workshops I need to replenish my mind, body and soul. The past weekend was so great and I'm so grateful for how it all turned out, but that doesn't mean I wasn't effected by it and the feeling of brain and body drain has hit.. I am aware better this year for some reason then last... I think it's the acceptance of my job situation.. that I'm duel personalities and duel job roles. (born under the sign of Gemini it's a trait that stands strong in me.) I remember fight the many hats I wore in the homestead and little did I know that was "normal" of being a Mom..but then somewhere down the road, I started to find me again and not to say anything against being a mom that something that is so specially it would take a different post to talk about. But finding my true self that's been there all along... being a artist, teacher and someone that inspires people to live..Sound all big of me here but it's a gift I've found in myself and I cherish it dearly... and don't want to abuse it. So back to replenishing my energy supplies the things I need to do and that are most important and that's connecting with the earth in some way or form... I could have did the land mind detailing in the back yard from the deposits of the two four leggeds, then cut the lawn but I needed more... Walking in the woods is my medicine my personal battery recharger... seeing only a few humans out there but they are always of good spirit I walk and I'm away from the business of suburban life.. I bring my thoughts of other days that seem to pile up and leave them at the beginning of the path by the bridge and I walk. I walk forward into the present now hearing the birds and the leaf sounds of a squirrel, chipmunks or a robin. My eyes and mind are brought to now what is right in front of me... leaving all the extra baggages behind... Even though I was still bit off kilter yesterday from all the good and great activities this weekend I was filled with bliss all around me.. Possibilities, opportunities and ideas start to flow in and I'm right where I so grateful love to be..

2 comments:

  1. So.., is that your collage of the twins? So good to hear you continue to get to the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a picture for the My Daily OM ... I would like to do something like that someday as of a series...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura