Abstract Painting with a twist

I went to my Class last night that I'm taking with abstract Painter Maureen Gasek, traveled out with Eve and also meet a few art buddies there, Tania and my cousin Doris. The advanced students are there also we were having some good laughs. I'm looking forward to more...

Been getting class stuff for tomorrow and had my son cut up the wood and getting that ready for making some printing blocks for us to use in the next couple of weeks.. I really enjoy this part... all the planning, take time but it's a passion of mine..

Somehow I have a list a mile along today and don't know how it happen but I tend to accomplish it.. Love a challenge.

So off I go~

Comments

  1. Printing blocks?
    It was good to play last night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts