I went to my Class last night that I'm taking with abstract Painter Maureen Gasek, traveled out with Eve and also meet a few art buddies there, Tania and my cousin Doris. The advanced students are there also we were having some good laughs. I'm looking forward to more...
Been getting class stuff for tomorrow and had my son cut up the wood and getting that ready for making some printing blocks for us to use in the next couple of weeks.. I really enjoy this part... all the planning, take time but it's a passion of mine..
Somehow I have a list a mile along today and don't know how it happen but I tend to accomplish it.. Love a challenge.
So off I go~
- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2018
- Collage Art for your Collection
- Self - Published Collage Book
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Sign Up-On Line Classes
- Collage Meditation