A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Going through some adjustments

I'm playing around a bit so bear with me... Blogger has a new template thing so I just stated pushing button and came up with layout..not sure if I like but I'm going to give the blog a bit of a face life and see what happens. I wonder if other artist go through period of color likes and dislikes... I liking grey.. though I always did like but more lately..maybe it the hair changing colors that has me liking it..who knows but the color orange is a sign of balance..so I like that it has orange in it...

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. Yep, I go through changes in my color tastes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, Laura. I like the grey background - so sturdy and solid, or something like that. Anyway, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogger sent me a email...did you get one? and then you go on it and you can really add some cool back grounds but when I did that It was just to darn busy for me... and hard to read... so I stuck to the grey and white with a flash of orange.. I hear the colors are grey and yellow this year but wanted to be bit different you know...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura