A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Demo for Lemont Artist Guild Last night

I said Yes that I would do a Demo for the Lemont Artist Guild.. filled out my Cover worksheet form that I put on all my Job/workshop/demo's/show... My contact sheet I guess you would call. Well I did that and file in the Green folder I have...well goofy me didn't write it down on the paper brain...my date book... I 'm so thankful for Jim to call and remind me... I would have slipped that one by and felt realy foolish for not keep track of it..

So the demo went pretty good, smaller crowd for a Wednesday night, but very welcoming.

I plan on working on some piece for my class today in the studio and bring down all the supplies for the workshop so I can drop them off Friday afterwork.. very busy schedule but a happy one..
Off and On with the day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he called and reminded you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura