Demo for Lemont Artist Guild Last night

I said Yes that I would do a Demo for the Lemont Artist Guild.. filled out my Cover worksheet form that I put on all my Job/workshop/demo's/show... My contact sheet I guess you would call. Well I did that and file in the Green folder I have...well goofy me didn't write it down on the paper brain...my date book... I 'm so thankful for Jim to call and remind me... I would have slipped that one by and felt realy foolish for not keep track of it..

So the demo went pretty good, smaller crowd for a Wednesday night, but very welcoming.

I plan on working on some piece for my class today in the studio and bring down all the supplies for the workshop so I can drop them off Friday afterwork.. very busy schedule but a happy one..
Off and On with the day.

Comments

  1. I'm glad he called and reminded you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts